Do you know what is rooting?
Note: Rooting may void your warranty and this method is only for educational purpose.
- Rooting your smartphone let you access the real world of Android.
- It helps you to remove all the bloatware applications that come by default when you buy a smartphone.
- With the help of root access, you can install custom recoveries like Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) and ClockWorkMod (CWM) or Philz recovery.
- It helps you to optimize your battery.
- It helps you to customize each and every single portion of Boot animations, screen layout, and color of the app drawer .
- Protecting the apps becomes easy after root.
- It helps you to customize the taskbar.
- Most of the android phones come with locked bootloader but if you root your android then it is easy to unlock the bootloader of your android.
- It helps you to get the on screen keys if you don’t have.
- With the help of some root applications, you can find your misplaced android phone.
- Rooting Any Lenovo is simple and you can root your Lenovo in less than a minute.
- This method will work only with Android Lollipop 5.0 or below but does not work if your smartphone is updated to Android Marshmallow 6.0
Follow the simple steps very carefully to root your Lenovo device without PC.
- On your smartphone go to Settings<<Security<< Enable the unknown sources.
- Download an app called Kingroot from kingroot.net
- Install the app and open it.
- Tap on Try to root.
- It will start rooting your android.
- You have successfully rooted your android.
After successfully rooting the phone you need to install an app called Root Checker from play store which is for free and click on verify the root. And then you will get the confirmation message that your android is now rooted.