Also Check: New Look Of Whatsapp
- Ensure the battery percentage is 75% or more.
- Make sure to backup all the data.
- Install Lenovo drivers from the internet i.e MTK drivers for your windows.
Also Check: Get The Latest Android O 8.0 Oreo Pixel Launcher On Your Android
Official Stock Rom of Lenovo k4 note.
MTK drivers for your version of windows.
- Extract the Stock ROM from the folder.
- Open SP flash tool folder and select SP flash tool right-click on it and select as administrator.
- Click on Browse file and select Scatter file.
- Click on download only and select Format all+download from various options.
- Click on download on the top left-hand corner.
- Connect your smartphone (Make sure it is switched off) to the computer. It will be detected by your PC and start installing stock ROM. In case it is not detected by the computer then after connecting your phone press both the volume keys and power button simultaneously for about 5 to 10 seconds.
- Once the download is completed a green checkbox will appear in SP flash tool which means installation is completed.
- Enjoy now! Now you have successfully installed the stock ROM and your smartphone is unbricked.
Check out the video for easy installation and also check out our YouTube channel for the latest update on Android.
We hope you guys have enjoyed reading our blog and if this tutorial has helped you then please make sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel and turn on the notification so that whenever we post a new video on Tips & Tricks you will be the first one to be notified about our new video.
Also Check: Get The Latest Android O 8.0 OreosBootanimation On Your Android