Pros Of Android M on Lenovo Vibe k4 Note
- The best thing Android M (Marshmallow) 6.0 is that they have added five fingerprints option on Lenovo vibe k4 note.
- You have got screen pinning on Android M on Lenovo k4 note.
- You can adjust the volume of phone calls, media volume and alarm volume on Lenovo k4 note with the update of Android Marshmallow.
- You can set permission on any app for the use of the camera. For example, if you disable the camera permission for WhatsApp then WhatsApp will not be able to use the camera.
- You can set the permission for the usage of camera, microphone, contacts, media and location as well.
- You can Lock-Unlock Apps with the fingerprint scanner.
- You can customize tiles in the notification panel.
- Font and display size can be changed to small or big according to your preferences.
- Excellent battery Life with improved performance.
- If you install some of the apps like Nova Launcher or Asus Launcher then you can create gestures for every single process which help to completely automate your android.
Cons Of Android M on Lenovo Vibe k4 Note
- Auto rotate button is not working.
- The microphone is not working during voice calls on WhatsApp or any other application.
- Camera sound is always on.
- Heating issue when games are played for more than 20minutes
- Dolby Atmos speaker stop working frequently and It works only after a restart
- At times, fingerprint scanner stops working and It works only after a restart
- Virtual reality mode is missing in android marshmallow.
- All the smart tricks of lollipop is missing in this android marshmallow.
I have been using android m 6.0 on my k4 note and I can say that it stable ROM and you can go ahead and get this one for your phone. Though there are some minor bugs but can be fixed with some tweaks. Developers are working to fix the bugs and soon all the issues will be fixed for sure.