How to get TWRP for your android?
No matter what smartphone you have, you can easily get TWRP recovery for your device. This is the universal method of installing TWRP on any android phone or tablet. You don’t need to have the knowledge of coding, any person having the basic knowledge of smartphone can proceed with this method. Recently TWRP team have released their official app through which you can easily install a custom recovery on your android devices.
Disclaimer: Perform this action at your own risk. It is your responsibility to make sure that each step is performed carefully.
- Your device must be rooted. It is mandatory to root your device, as it gives root access to the app which helps to flash the TWRP on android device.
- Your device must have unlocked the bootloader. Almost every device comes with the locked bootloader. It is not possible to provide a tutorial to unlock the bootloader of every android so you can take help of google and unlock it.
If you have the above-mentioned prerequisites then you are good to go.
Steps to Flash TWRP:
- Open up the play store and download an app called Official TWRP and install it.
- Once you are done with the installation process, open the app and provide root access if it asks for.
- Click on TWRP flash option and select device. There are tons of devices which are officially supported, you can easily find your build from the list. Type the name of your smartphone at the top, select your device and it shows the list of TWRP images, grab the latest version and download it in your internal storage.
Once the download is completed, go back to the app and select a file to flash then select the image file and tap on flash. It starts installing TWRP in a fraction of a second.
- Now, to confirm if TWRP is installed or not, switch your phone to recovery mode. To switch into recovery mode, different devices have different key combination, find the key combination of your device from google.
- This is the easiest method to get TWRP on your android phone or tablet.
I have made this tutorial as easy as possible. If you still face any issues then ping me on any social media platform.